A duplex is one of the best investment strategies for beginners. You can decide to live on one side to start and then fill both units with residents and have two streams of income when you’re ready to move. Buying a duplex is a really great way to learn about the work that needs to be put into investment properties with little risk.
- Rental Payments vs. Mortgage Payments: A Comprehensive Guide for RPM Iowa Residents
- Surefire Strategies for Qualifying to Purchase a Home While Renting Today
- Demystifying Investor Financing: Your Guide to Available Loans and How They Work
- Bracing for the Chill: Essential Winter Weather Precautions
- The Pros and Cons of Renting Out Your Home When Relocating