When it comes to property managers, the general public tends to think of maintenance requests, handling tenant concerns and emergencies, and collecting rent. Property managers have more responsibilities on the other side of the fence. This article will highlight what a property manager does for real estate investors, and the value of having a Real Estate Investment Advisor (REIA) on your team. We will also cover the difference between a property manager and a REIA.
- Real Estate Crowdfunding: A New Take on Investing
- Rental Payments vs. Mortgage Payments: A Comprehensive Guide for RPM Iowa Residents
- Surefire Strategies for Qualifying to Purchase a Home While Renting Today
- Demystifying Investor Financing: Your Guide to Available Loans and How They Work
- Bracing for the Chill: Essential Winter Weather Precautions